A TICA registered Cattery specializing in Solid, Traditional, Sepia & Mink Ragdolls.
In colors including Chocolates, Lilac, Seal, Blue, Cream, & Red. Located in East Tennessee,
close to Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, & West Virginia.
~~~ How to reserve
Please email us to ask any questions you may have.
~~~ Deposit Information
The deposit amount is $150.00 for pets
We are now accepting deposits
Please note; your deposit is refundable and transferable, UNTIL you pick a kitten. Once you pick your kitten. The deposit is non-refundable or transferable and is applied to the balance of the kitten you picked.
~~~Credit / Debit card fee info:
When placing a deposit for a kitten online using your credit or debit card, you bank may charge a processing fee..
Final payments on balance and travel expenses (if needed) need to be paid in cash at time of delivery.
~~~ What’s Next After Deposit Is Made
Once a deposit is made, We will list your kitten as" Reserved" on the website as soon as possible. If they make it to the website.
~~~ Adoption Confirmation & Begin Delivery Arrangements.
Within two days of making your deposit, you will be contacted personally by email to confirm your deposit has been received and applied to the kitten you chose. Close to the go home date, we will begin delivery arrangements. PLEASE NOTE: AIRLINE SHIPPING, is extra and needs to be paid in advance. Please click here (Getting your kitten) to learn about delivery options. We will ask what your delivery preferences are and then begin arrangements according to your needs. Kittens will be ready to go to their new homes around the time they are 12 weeks old. Please do not ask for them to go home early. Kittens need around 12 weeks with their mom and siblings to learn vital skills that they will use their entire lives, like using the litter box. And also how to get along with others, whether it be with humans or other animals
We will be taking pictures of your kittens every 2 weeks.
You will recieve your updated picture by email .
~~~Getting ready for your Kitten
About 2 weeks before delivery of your kitten, we will contact you with information on what you will need for your kitten to come home.
1. we will confirm your desired method of getting your kitten-- Delivery or pickup.
2. Type of food your kitten is on and how to feed your kitten. Also what litter your kitten is use to.
3.When your vet visit should be and what you will need at that visit. Also reminders of which vaccines to get and not get.
4.What the balance is on your kitten, and reminded that only Cash is accepted at delivery.
You’ll also receive the above information in a packet that will be gone over with you at delivery. The packet will also contain our contract, and your kittens health record. Please note: To take full advantage of our health contract, we ask that you have your kitten health checked by a licensed veterinarian within 3 days of receipt of the kitten. Contract is void if you fail to have your kitten health checked within this time frame. Your kitten will see a licensed vet to assure you that you are receiving a healthy kitten.
** What You get, when getting a Kentucky-Tennessee Ragdoll **
~~~ Vet Treatment & Health Info on our kittens
1. From birth, your kittens health is our top priority. At days 3,5 & 7 , they each receive a dose of benebac plus which helps promote ultimate GI health
2. Your kitten will be vetted and receive age appropriate vaccinations and worming.
3. You will receive a health record, health contract with a 2 year health guarantee for hereditary and congenital defects. Please note; To take full advantage of our health contract, we ask that you have your kitten health checked by a licensed veterinarian within 3 days of receipt of the kitten. Contract is void if you fail to have your kitten health checked within this time frame.
4. All kittens are guaranteed FeLV/FIV negative upon leaving our home.
5. All of our breeders are HCM negative through DNA testing with UC Davis California, or through parentage, therefore all kittens and cats, sold by us, are HCM N/N.
Kitten price does not include spay/neuter and a spay/neuter contract applies to all "Pet" kittens.
** Delivery Information **
We offer delivery. Please click here (Getting your Kitten) to learn about our delivery process.
Delivery is available and a small fee will be charged for deliveries made over an hour away.
Delivery to Nashville or Knoxville, tn is $20.00 and Lexington, KY is $20.00.
A TICA registered Cattery specializing in Solid, Traditional, Sepia & Mink Ragdolls. In colors including Chocolates, Lilacs, Seal, Blue, Cream & Red. Located in East Tennessee, close to the Smoky Mtns., Virginia, Alabama, Kentucky, Georgia, North & South Carolina.
A new litter is here.
Please contact us for more information.
Please contact us at